The Emotional Driver: Cold Mountain Melody

Monday, October 5, 2009

Cold Mountain Melody

TEDCast of Cold Mountain Melody

How can I tell her
My heart can’t deliver
I can’t seem to sacrifice
It’s not the looks
Or how she cooks
For understanding I’d pay any price

A happy girl and her son
Make a life of their own
Doing their best – No sins to confess
Together they battle each storm

A troubled man fights
Not to bring his troubled plight
Into their home scene – Shattering their home scene
Nothing I do just seems right

How long can I wait
How long will she worry
How come I have no courage
To face the judge and jury

No excuse for behavior
That causes duress
No excuse for behavior
That makes you upset

Driving towards the mountain snow
I didn’t think it would turn out like this
Arriving home wet and cold
Angry for nothing but still I’m pissed

No comments: