The Emotional Driver: Yes I Love the Girl

Friday, October 30, 2009

Yes I Love the Girl

Yes I love the girl
Cause she knows who I am
Even when she's far away
She always takes a stand

Yes I love the girl
Cause I know who she is
Even when I'm far away
I still feel her kiss

And your just with some guy
And I'm just with some girl
Even though we're not together
We fill each others world

And we will always stay
As constant as the stars
Like islands in the stream
Our thoughts are never far

And we will never doubt
What these feelings are all about
And someday when the stars align
Our hearts may beat as one
And we will take to sailing to our islands in the stream

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely poem. Well thought up, well put together. Seems to me that everybody is writing of love these days. Is it that there's a spirit of love in the air? Keep up the good work anyway.

The Emotional Driver said...

Thanks guys, love is in the air apparently! I love your picture and am starting to read your blog. I have it set to deliver the feeds to my mobile phone. Happy writing and thanks for your posts!

TED