The Emotional Driver: No Idea

Monday, January 25, 2010

No Idea

I've no idea what I want to say
But feel there is something needing to be said
Lying in bed my head in a lock

I've no idea what I'm feeling right now
But there is something weighing on me
On bended knee to God I talk

This feeling crept in while my guard was down
This feeling lept in without a warning sound
And now I'm lost in the darkness hoping to be found

I've no idea how to define this state
But there is something definitive here
I'm just not clearly able say

I've no idea how I got where I'm at
At this time when things are outwardly good
I mean I shouldn't be, but still I am afraid

And I have no idea why

3 comments:

mmcc said...

Wish I could say how this makes me feel. Not so good with words... But, I feel it.

The Emotional Driver said...

Yeah, that is kind of what I was shooting for. The feeling that comes that often can't be accurately described.

Unknown said...

This is.....great...cool...I think we should all be able to relate to this poem...Or maybe it's just me who sometimes feel this way