The Emotional Driver: The Past and Now

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Past and Now

Mirror are you lying?
Or do I see what could be

Mirror are you telling about now?
Mirror on the wall

Where do these thoughts come from?
What is and what could never be

Mirror I see two faces
One mine and one standing behind

Who are you?
Mirror you show me tears

Who are they for
Mirror answer me

Mirror you reflect my thoughts
And send me into my mind

Thinking about me
About what I want and how to get it

About rhythms and missed loves
About reflections

Reflections and reactions
And tears and harmony

Oh mirror you show me
You show me.... Me


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The mirror never lies. But the person looking at their reflection does.
Very well done TED.
I don't know how to put it in words, but it does it hit kind of hard.