The Emotional Driver: Angry Man

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Angry Man

I pack my baggage and I’m breaking my shell
Acting like a savage I’ve been to hell
Burned all the bridges the last one fell
Got no prisoners in my jail cell

Last one in sight is the first to get beat
You got no rights when you’re out on the street
You walk out now and you lose your seat
Stand up now on your own two feet

I’m sipping Johnnie Walker and my blood is hot
Silence first and then a gun shot
Running through the system of a modern man
Don’t look now there’s a gun in my hand

If you see me coming you better back away
You don’t want me to choose your fate
One more straw on the camel’s back
One wrong look and I’ll attack

1 comment:

Christina-Marie Wright said...

I really like the first stanza of this piece. Good meter, flow.