The Emotional Driver: Missing Link

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Missing Link

Look in my eyes, when you look in my eyes
Woman I can’t see

Asking me why, when you’re asking me why
I don’t know what you want to hear

Pleasure you seek, when it’s pleasure you seek
Honesty has left you so you lie

Wanting a kid, when you wanted a kid
Your only thought was “give it to me”

Pray now, you lost somehow, it’s the last of me
Now I’m the missing link, forever a fink
And me you will never know

Hey now, do you feel proud?  I would like to know
And can you hold your head high, and not ever cry
And is there someone you ought to know?

Telling you things, burning inside
Open your heart up wide

Climb right on in, we’ll begin again
Take me for a ride

The reasons aren’t clear – clouded with fear
That’s why I shied
From you at the start, couldn’t play the part
Can you forgive me cause now I’m here

No comments: