The Emotional Driver: Dawns Report

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dawns Report

As the hours go by and my resolution becomes more clear I wait for the opportunity to speak and have you hear. I talked this over and over and over for hours on end by myself consulted no friends.  I’ll try to be concise presenting my opinions keeping emotions in check.  Rationale and logic thought are two things you have taught me.  I’ll try to be a proper pupil and remember my lessons.

Just hear me out and discuss with me the points that I’ll be making and what they mean to you
Yes there is room for compromise I’ll have an open mind on some things but not others
Because it’s crucial that this plan is undertook with some minor revisions of course,
If my heart is to continue in its growth with you.  If it’s not to be I’ll release my hold on these ties that join our lives.  I can’t walk away without trying because I’d be denying that if it’s worth having then it’s worth fighting for and I would be a liar.  So soon I’ll be attempting to salvage what I believe is a life full of beauty, of fulfillment and of peace.

No comments: