The Emotional Driver: A Sense for the Season

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Sense for the Season

When the sun’s gone down on your day
Failing support he drifts away
And with the last ray, hope is absent gone away
Can you’re left alone never to play

Surrounding yourself and playing the part
Isn’t it easy to pretend?
But with each new win you’re beginning again
And the road don’t ever seem to hard

In the rain sometimes, though it’s hard to describe
I feel a cleansing action, it washes my soul
Leaves me whole and ready to face the world

Where is the rain?  Will it come back again?
And all I feel is pain; it’s a shame and I’m asking
Where is the rain?

I have a sense for the season
Rain or shine I can feel so fine
I don’t claim to know the reason
The sun goes down in every town everywhere
But it sure does feel like I could use some rain

1 comment:

mommymuse said...

Hmmmm, shall I thank you for bringing the rain? Hoping it brings you peace.